So, I'm still here just hanging out in San Bernabe 1A again. I'm pretty happy.On an even brighter note there aren't any bed bugs in my house. so that is good news. (I told him about some missionaries in our area that had bed bugs!) And I'm sorry that you had an awkward situation with the missionaries, but don't worry, because as a missionary, everything is super awkward. Always. I've never heard of that movie (Meet the Mormons), but maybe it will make itself down here some day soon, and then we will be able to see it if it is First Presidency approved.
The weather has been pretty cool lately, but there are a lot more mosquitoes, so that isn't super awesome. We have heard a little bit about the looting that was going on over there (in Cabo San Lucas), but here all is normal.
I didn't know that Maddie wanted to be a palaeontologist, but that sounds cool, I suppose. And I'm glad that Lily is so busy. I hope that she is having fun, because I think I would be stressed out with all that going on. I just sent Maddie an email telling her to be facebook friends with my comps sister, who has the same age. I think that would be cool.
I know not what more to say. Who knows why not. It has been a pretty normal week. I don't know if I've said this before, but I think that some of the most rewarding and productive work that I've done as a missionary is with less active people. Recently, we started working with a few less active families that are in the process of getting sealed now, and there is this other less active family of a divorced mother and her 2 daughters that have started to really come back and that has been pretty cool, too. I don't really know what else to say, but thanks for never letting me play games like Grand Theft Auto, because the 11 year old playing it to my left is not making me envy his life. I love you guys and hope that you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment