Monterrey

Monterrey

Monday, October 21, 2013

Not a Ton of Time- Estanzuela- Week 1

Okay, Guess what? I'm not in La Fama. I'm in a place called Estanzuela in La Zona Roma. It is the area just by the temple, and I am hanging out on the side of Cerro de la Silla all day. I am here with Elder Slater, a brand new missionary from Provo, Utah. It has been really fun this week. It has been rough, because we both have to figure out the area, and I have a ton of new responsibility. It has been pretty fun and also a little stressful. I don't actually have a ton of time right now, because we had a district activity today and got back late and actually have to head back to do more laundry in just a second. I hope everything goes well with with the bowling and with the Disneyland and all that fun stuff. I am also super glad that you are being good missionaries and taking people to church and stuff, because members are really great and especially when they help with spreading the gospel and all that good stuff. Um, I still haven't recieved a birthday package yet, but dont give up hope I'm sure it will show up someday. I don't ever see flamenco dancers. I also have no idea what is up with the C. family, because they now live on the other side of Monterrey, a different municipality actually, so I don't know, but I imagine that they are doing great. I don't know, and we don't really have a ton of time, so I hope that that is good for you guys. I will send pictures of my new comp and my new area next Monday, but right now we don't really have time. I hope everything is good there and I'm sure it all will be, because you are all going to Disneyland and doing fun good things so I'm sure you will be happy. So keep doing good things, and be good church members, and help the missionaries and just be happy!! Okay? Well that will be about all until next week I think. Sorry it was short, but that's the mission, so you'll have to forgive me. I love you and will see you next week. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment