Could you send me my social security number. The official church website we use to write to president and stuff like that is saying that the IRS wants that info on all people serving as missionaries in foreign countries. I do not believe they want to steal my identity, but I'll be sure they don't before I put it in or any thing. I kind of still remember it, but I figure it isn't something I should guess on.
Also this week we started to do more exercise in the mornings. We realized that we have this park with exercise machines in it that is really close to our house, We walked by it everyday, but it never dawned on us that we should use it. But according to Elder Jorg Kerginblat and his General Conference talk and the Boyd K Packer BYU devotional address that he cited, exercises is more important than I had thought, so now we have that going on. And this morning, we probably ran like 3 miles or so, in preparation for the carne asada, a little pre-sin repentance Just kidding, that's total apostasy.
And well, yeah, tomorrow, I might be in a new place, who knows, I might stay, too, but this change was good. We helped a partially recent convert family get sealed Saturday. The brother has been a member almost all his life, but 12 years ago he married a non member, and she stayed a non member for the next 11 years, until she and their 10 year old son were baptised last October. When I got to this area they were inactive, A heath problem in her family had them living out of town or something like that, so they didn't come to church for like 2 months. And then we showed up at their house one day, and at first they didn't really want to come, but they started coming and with the ward's support they started coming every week, Then we realized that one of their missionaries that baptized them would be going home on Wednesday, so we got a lot of stuff sped up a little, so that they could get sealed, and he could be present, So he got to see the family sealed on his last weekend in the mission, and they were super happy yesterday, and I feel like it was one of those really great occasions in which the ward and The Lord and we all work together and great things can happen. So if that isn't an inspirational story, I don't know what is. M.E. came to church again. D.J, too, and he brought a friend. He still is very stubborn.Oh well, my name's on his record. We are bound together forever,
I hope you have a great week and ....
And well, yeah, tomorrow, I might be in a new place, who knows, I might stay, too, but this change was good. We helped a partially recent convert family get sealed Saturday. The brother has been a member almost all his life, but 12 years ago he married a non member, and she stayed a non member for the next 11 years, until she and their 10 year old son were baptised last October. When I got to this area they were inactive, A heath problem in her family had them living out of town or something like that, so they didn't come to church for like 2 months. And then we showed up at their house one day, and at first they didn't really want to come, but they started coming and with the ward's support they started coming every week, Then we realized that one of their missionaries that baptized them would be going home on Wednesday, so we got a lot of stuff sped up a little, so that they could get sealed, and he could be present, So he got to see the family sealed on his last weekend in the mission, and they were super happy yesterday, and I feel like it was one of those really great occasions in which the ward and The Lord and we all work together and great things can happen. So if that isn't an inspirational story, I don't know what is. M.E. came to church again. D.J, too, and he brought a friend. He still is very stubborn.Oh well, my name's on his record. We are bound together forever,
I hope you have a great week and ....




No comments:
Post a Comment