Monterrey

Monterrey

Monday, December 30, 2013

Estanzuela- Week 10

We had a Christmas activity with our mission. It was pretty fun because I got to see my old buddies. I have recieved my packages, both birthday and Christmas. I have opened them, and they are individually wrapped. I got the birthday one a while ago though, so I opened that when I got it. I will run through all of the things you sent me on Wednesday with you. And just to be safe, could you send me my skype acount to my email. I will check it again right before we talk so I can look at it and talk to you good. It is crazy how many missionaries we have in the ward, so I'm sure everybody is super excited to talk to them.
I will talk to you more about the people we are teaching on Wednesday maybe. We are working with this one family, but we are going to have to drop them. They are super awesome and say they are seeing all these changes in their family, but they never want to go to church, and we haven't been able to see them this week, so we are going to have to let them go. Sorry I dont talk about people a lot, but we aren't having a ton of success right now.
There was something really cool after the Christmas activity. The father of a sister misionary in our district got baptized. I guess he has always gone to church, but he had some opposition that he couldn't get over until his daughter came on the mission. It was here in Monterrey, and we got to go to it as a district to sing a song, and it was super awesome. I am going to attatch a picture of it. It was a super spiritual experience, so it was one of the coolest things that I've ever been a part of. And I got to be one of the witnesses of the baptism, so that was really awesome. But ya. Everything is super awesome here, and I look foward to talking to you on Wednesday. I love all of you and hope that you all have a Merry Christmas Eve and morning. (By the way, Chirstmas Eve or Noche Buena is way more important than the 25t here. Who knows why. It's just the way they do it.) But anyway, I love you all!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment